Mission and Core Values:
The mission of RMPC Children’s Ministry is to equip children and parents with the Gospel to engage: one another at home, Christian friends at church, and neighbors in our community.
We seek to fulfill this mission by:
- Providing relational and interactive age-specific Christian Education opportunities
- Training and celebrating with parents and children at important faith milestones
- Challenging and supporting families to actively seek opportunities to witness and serve in the community
Here are some core values that we hold for Children’s Ministry:
- All children’s ministries will be centered on the Gospel of Christ.
- Children are full and vital members of the body of Christ.
- Faith instruction for children should be relational and experiential.
- The Christian home is the primary environment for faith formation.