- A great starting point for understanding what Christians believe is Essential Truths of the Christian Faith by R. C. Sproul.
- If you've ever wondered what life is all about and what you should be living your life for, then read Don't Waste Your Life! by John Piper.
- If you know the Gospel but it's lost some of its sweetness, read A Gospel Primer for Christians by Milton Vincent.
- What does it mean to follow after Christ? How can we put sin to death in our lives? A key resource for the fight is The Pursuit of Holiness by Jerry Bridges.
- For all you parents, Age of Opportunity (by Paul David Tripp) will change your perspective on the dreaded teenage years.
- Churches sometimes talk about being "gospel-centered" or "gospel-driven." What does that mean and why does it matter? Tim Keller explains in a helpful article about "The Centrality of the Gospel."
- The Christian Counseling and Education Foundation (CCEF) has a number of resources available about different life issues, including:
- For a ton of other helpful blog posts, videos, and podcasts about different life issues, check out http://www.ccef.org/resources.