“Equip to Engage” – Love God. Love people. Love the city. We believe God has called the church to equip his people to engage all aspects of our community with the good news of Christ’s life, death, and resurrection. We desire to represent Christ in Tucson as his:
- Voice: Proclamation of and instruction in the Word of God
- Body: Intimate ministry of fellowship and care
- Hands: Engaging with others throughout Tucson to show them God’s grace and mercy and our desperate need for a Redeemer
- Feet: Supporting and sending local and global missionaries
RMPC's Core Values
The ministries of Rincon Mountain are marked by:
- Christ-centeredness: The gospel of Jesus Christ is the heart of church life—all that we do is driven by the free grace and mercy of God.
- Family-orientation: We minister to the entire family and work to provide Christian fellowship, discipleship, education, and service opportunities for all ages.
- Shepherding: Our elders are committed to God’s command of caring for the people who are entrusted to them (1 Peter 5:1-5).